How many Observers are There?
- Ask your client to pick something in their experience.
- Ask them to notice who is observing this (so they can find the
observer that they saw in the previous exercise).
- Ask them can they see this observer?
- If yes, ask them who is observing the observer?
- Hopefully, they will notice that there can be more than one observer.
- You can ask them to do this again. Soon enough they will realise that
this process is recursive, i.e. infinite.
- Ask them, if the observer was “me”, which of these many observers is